- BIOFABLES: PARENT-READABLE STORIES FOR CHILDREN
We're totally rewriting and updating the BioFables stories. Book 1, Whoosh; Old Faithful Uncovers a Mystery, is now available in softcover and Kindle version. Go to BioFables.com for more information.
- BioBlog, completely redesigned gives you multiple ways to locate information that's important to YOU. Thanks for your patience!
MONTHLY UPDATES: RESEARCH ADVANCES
- Biotech, medical, health, life sciences, environmental, green
- Links to Web articles, gene-related U.S. patents and patent applications. Latest patent reports uploaded: January 2014
- Links to "Wellness News You Can Use" and other articles for January, 2014 uploaded
- "EXPRESS GUIDES" TO SELECT BIOTECH CIRCLE RESOURCES
- AgriBiotech, Research Tools, 17 more categories of 70+ free monthly Web articles
- Licensing or acquisition-minded? See gene-related U.S. patents and applications
- Resources for Scientists and Biocluster Growth Teams
- Guide to getting the most out of the Bioblog
- Guide to biotech Associations, Bioclusters Books, Incubators and much more.
- Click on any of the links below to learn about our services, read original articles by guest authors and our own, and more.
Mt. Takao near Tokyo, Japan: Trail 4 (May, 2011).
PLEASE NOTE: Our techmanage domains (.com and .net) have been victims of spoofing attacks, where illegitimate and unknown users are sending indecent links and phishing e-mails. We assure you that we NEVER send improper messages or requests for log-in or credit card information.
Research and Consulting
Making Your Ideas Stick
Protecting Trade Secrets
What is Proteomics?
What is Nutrigenomics?
Write "What is..." articles
Express Guide to Monthly Articles
Express Guide to Patents, IP
Express Guide to BioBlog
Express Guide to Resource Links
Translations from German to English, including patents, research papers, legalese and materials for publication. Dayal Resources, Inc. is your dependable resource. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorless, odorless, biodegradable instant sanitizer is effective against both gram positive and gram-negative bacteria; kills in 30 seconds. Free of chlorine and quaternary ammonium compounds. EPA registered food contact surface sanitizer. Austin Davis Industries, Inc.